Lens With Benefits®️
Create the best visual experience with our premium lens
Our lens made from high quality materials to give your the best experience in vision support and eye health. Our independent lab partners use the latest of cutting-edge of optical technology utilizing the state-of-the-art equipment. Our variety of premium lens supports your eye health and correct your vision, from reducing glare that enters your eyes, to UV400 protection of harmful rays. As a designer optical brand we implement high standards of performance and quality to benefit your visual experience.
The lifestyle of the everyday consumer has changed dramatically and people are spending more time on computers, smartphones, tablets and other digital devices emit excessive amounts of high-energy visible light, commonly referred to as blue light.
Too many cheap box retail brands with low quality lens further promote eyestrain, poor visual performance and may not properly correct vision.
Liberated Eyewear uses a variety of premium lens that provides high quality visual experience to address the immediate of corrective vision and eye protection.
All of our standard sunglasses block are 100% UVA and UVB rays made from an array of high quality material, comfortable for all day wear and impact endurance. (protect those peepers!).
Non prescription clear lens-Offers style and protection, with no vision correction. These clear lens are offered in each pair of eyeglasses, with no additional cost. Idea for a really trendy pair you don't need to wear everyday the lens is crafted to protect your vision while promoting your unique style.
Corrective vision is only one step towards better vision, protecting vision for eye health is what we do!
Polycarbonate - Polycarbonate was the first "thinner, lighter" lens material. Polycarbonate is 10 times more impact resistant than glass and CR-39. Polycarbonate lenses are the preferred choice for safety eyeglasses and children's eyeglasses. The lens material also provides UV protection.
CR39- We offer the next level of quality in our CR39 lens. Very good optical performance even for high prescriptions. CR39 lens offers durability, anti-scratching and clarity for the best visual experience.
High Index (Hi) - High index lenses are thinner and lighter weight than are plastic, polycarbonate. We offer a superior high index lenses such as Hi 1.67, and Hi 1.68 and Hi 1.74. For stronger prescriptions, a higher index will help keep the lenses thinner. This material also has UV protection available.
Trivex- Trivex is a new material that is a stronger, more resistant, clearer alternative to standard polycarbonate, which is one of the best materials for prescription glasses on the market Not only is Trivex strong and lightweight, it also offers 100 percent protection from UVA and UVB rays, sharper central vision.
High-end Polarized Sunglasses-Our anti-glare, sunglass lenses reduce light glare and eyestrain. Because of this, they improve vision and safety in the sun. When working or playing outdoors, you can become frustrated and even temporarily blinded by reflected light and glare, feel free to add single or progressive vision prescription and customize your sunglasses lens color.
Anti-fatigue Clear Lens- Anti-fatigue lenses are designed to lessen eye strain caused by digital devices and other activities of focus. They feature a small boost of power at the bottom that’s seamlessly integrated into the lens that prevents your eyes of fatigue.
Blue-light blocker Digital Lens (scratch resistance, smudge resistant)-If screen time is affecting your sleep, blue-light-filtering lenses may help. They filter more blue light than our standard lens. Blue light blockers are for vision performance support, making them perfect for screen-heavy and/or reading days.
- These lenses transition from fully clear to a darker tint (choose from grey, or brown) when exposed to UV rays, preventing eye strain and reducing glare.
- Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective lenses that block 100% of UV rays and transition from clear to a darker tint outdoors (choose from our high-end grey or brown transitional lens).
- They also filter more blue light from the sun and screens than our classic lenses.
Lens Treatment for eye health
- Anti-glare/anti fatigue coating (VP Retinal Bliss DES)- Our superior coating helps blocks blue light, this is our is a thin coating that eliminates reflections and glare from the front and back surfaces of your lenses, while preventing digital eye strain.
- Anti-reflective/Anti-glare coating reduces reflective light. Anti-reflective lenses are very worth it, especially if you deal with a lot of glare from digital or LED screens, as well as glare from oncoming headlights when driving at night on a road trip. They also help you see better, look better, and feel better than going without uncoated lens.
Pro-tip- Anti-fatigue and blue-light-filtering lenses can work in tandem by lessening eye strain and helping reduce negative effects on sleep caused by screen time.
**Please check with your optometrist for prescription needs.**